Product Name: Purple laser marking machine
Uv-3w / uv-5w violet laser marking machine inherits the advantages of previous generations of solid laser marking machines and has a high-speed marking mode; The machine is stable and reliable; The whole machine has low operation and maintenance cost and wide application range; High precision 55nm end pumped UV laser is adopted, which has high beam quality, small focusing spot and high-quality marking, and can realize ultra-fine marking; The marking heat affected area is very small, which solves the problems of thermal deformation and scorching of processing materials. It is the model of choice for customers with higher requirements for marking and code spraying effect;
Characteristics of violet laser marking machine:
1. Pumped by European and American semiconductor lasers, 355nm wavelength laser is output by three times frequency doubling in the optical resonator. The electro-optic conversion efficiency is high, and the beam quality is tem100 mode.
2. UV laser is a cold light source with small heat affected zone and excellent beam quality, creating ultra-high fine marking effect.
3. Imported scanning is adopted, marking speed is fast, and it is suitable for micro cutting and drilling at the same time.
4. With the characteristics of ultra-high peak power and few thermal effects, it is very suitable for drilling and cutting alumina and zirconia ceramics.
5. The laser has 20000 hours of free maintenance, no consumables, low use cost, power saving and energy saving.
6. Integrated modular design, convenient maintenance and small volume.
7. Mark environmental protection and comply with ROHS standards.
8. The software can receive DXF, PLT, BMF, AI, JPG and other formats, and can automatically generate serial number, production date, bar code and QR code.
About dr. light
News and events
Address：Room 101, building 1, No. 8, Dongcheng section, Songshanhu Avenue
Jiangxi weichi Automation Technology Co., Ltd
No.10 factory building of Jiangxi Jiujiang Gongqing city high tech manufacturing Industrial Park